Please note: This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own.
Mother’s Day is just around the corner (it’s Sunday May 9th this year, in case you didn’t know!), so I’m sure there are many of you out there looking for gifts for the hard-working mums in your life.
I don’t know about you, but I love giving gifts. There’s so much joy in giving someone a thoughtful gift to show them how much you love and appreciate them! But trust me, I also know how hard it is to find the perfect gift sometimes.
That’s why I’ve prepared this gift guide! All these gift ideas will make self-care a breeze for the mothers in your life. Whether you’re planning on getting gifts for your mum, partner, or a friend, I hope you’ll be inspired to show your love and appreciation for these amazing women and all that they do.
(P.S: I’ve also included my exclusive discount codes, so you can save some cash while you’re shopping!)
1. Saint Belford – Peace Of Mind Bundle (Mother’s Day Limited Edition)
Journaling is one of the best new habits I’ve developed this year. It’s brought me so much clarity, focus, and balance to my life. I know I’m not the only one – a lot of my fellow mums have found journaling to be a great practice to include in their daily lives!
This Peace Of Mind Bundle includes:
- 1 x Wisdom Within Journal – The perfect place for your gift receiver to jot down their thoughts and reflections.
- 1 x Self-Care T-Shirt – These organic cotton tees come in 3 different designs in a range of sizes.
- 1 x “Empowered” Desk Card – Designed by Chloe Joy, this card contains two inspiration quotes as a reminder to put their self-care first.
- 1 x “Energise” Mayde Tea – A blend of sweet papaya and zesty herbs for a midday pick-me-up!
Saint Belford also has a range of other products to keep a mum focused on their self-care. So make sure to have a good look around their online shop to see if there’s something else you’d like to add on to your gift!
Price: A$74.96. AfterPay available. Use code ADRIANA for 10% off purchases over $49 at Saint Belford
2. Made By Fressko – Coffee & Tea Gift Sets
There’s nothing like a cup of coffee or tea for a little self-care moment during the day. So why not give your mum, partner, or mama friend a delicious treat that also includes an earth-friendly reusable coffee cup or glass flask by Made By Fressko?
The Tea Gift Pack includes:
- 1 x double walled glass Fressko Flask – This chic flask makes it super easy to steep your tea and drink it on the go – I use it every day!
- 1 x Set of two teas – you can choose either the Revitalise, Relax or Immunity sets.
- Price: A$49. AfterPay available.
Meanwhile, the Coffee Gift Pack includes:
- 1 x coffee cup in the colour and size of your choice. It comes in 8 gorgeous colours, so you’ll definitely find one in your giftee’s favourite shade!
- 2 x Pod + Parcel pod packs – These pods are biodegradable and compostable, and contains 10 pods per pack. They’re suitable for Nespresso machines.
- Price: A$49.95. AfterPay available.
If you want to give a gift that is both enjoyable now and for years to come, this is the one you need to get!
Use code ADRIANA10 for 10% off your purchase at Made By Fressko
3. Selfie Skin
Being a mum of young children, sometimes you simply do not have the time to go out and get laser hair removal! That’s why I love my Selfie Skin IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset – I can do my own laser hair removal at home, anytime I want.
Long-lasting face and body hair removal without even stepping out of my house? Now that’s a gift all mamas deserve. More importantly, it makes laser hair removal so much more affordable – who doesn’t love that?
The Selfie Skin handset also comes with a risk-free 30-day money back guarantee with no hidden cost. It requires no refills or replacements, and lasts for 300,000 flashes, which will last well over 10 years if used as directed.
I’ve had amazing results with this handset, and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for permanent hair removal that can be conveniently done at home!
Price: A$349.99 – AfterPay available. Use code ADRIANA for 10% off your purchase of the Selfie Skin Handset
4. Life Of Cha – Tea Sample Pack
If your gift receiver loves a good tea, then this is the best gift for that mama! Life Of Cha creates organic and premium grade teas to enhance your health and positivity – the natural way! Made right here in Australia, their teas are both delicious and stunning to look at (yes, that’s totally a thing for me!).
Founded by former chemical engineer Natalie, Life of Cha’s teas are an excellent source of natural antioxidants and vitamins to help you feel revitalized. I personally love their Purify tea in the evenings as I wind down from work – it’s my little self-care segue every day as I transition from worker to mama.
Not sure exactly which tea to get for a Mother’s Day gift? Don’t fret! Their Tea Sample Pack contains 9 different teas so your giftee can explore a myriad of flavours. You can see more details of the Life Of Cha Tea Sample Pack right here (their Crystal Blue tea is fascinating, btw!).
Available for A$41. Use code adrianathani15% for 15% off your purchase at Life Of Cha
5. Boost Lab Serums – Power Pack
I’ve been using Boost Lab Serums for over 6 months now and can see a dramatic improvement in my skin! Their products are no-frills, super-effective, and targeted – in short, they bloody work.
Each of their Power Packs contain a carefully selected array of serums to target specific skin concerns, so they’re a great way to boost your giftee’s skincare. If you’re okay with it not being a surprise, I highly recommend getting them to use the Skin Advisor Tool on the Boost Lab website.
If, however, you’d like it to be a surprise, you can try chatting to them about their skin concerns to see what issues they’re currently facing. Just try to be subtle about it!
You can choose from four different Boost Lab Power Packs, including:
- Ultimate Anti-Ageing – These serums lift and rejuvenate ageing skin. From A$47 to A$59.
- Clear + Bright Protection – These serums brightens and clears up skin from any blemishes. From A$47 to A$59.
- Hydrate + Glow – If radiant and glowing skin is what you’re after, this pack will get you there! From A$47 to A$59.
- Supercharged Skincare – If you can’t choose one, why not get them all? This pack contains ALL of Boost Lab’s amazing serums so your giftee can find exactly what works for them. From A$119 to A$149.
6. Alya Skin – Skincare Bundles
I love it when a product looks cute but also works! Alya Skin is at the forefront of simple yet effective skincare that takes the headache out of your routine.
Their hero product is, of course, their hugely popular Australian Pink Clay Mask. But their newly released Pink Pearl Illuminating Eye Cream is bound to be a bestseller too. If you don’t want the hassle of choosing their products one by one, why not grab a whole bundle?
Alya Skin’s Essential Daily Bundle, Luminous Skincare Bundle, and Supercharged Skincare Bundle would be my top three choices, but take a look at their range of skincare bundles yourself to choose the perfect one for your Mother’s Day gift.
Priced from A$72 to A$160. AfterPay available. Use code ADRIANATHANI to get 20% off your purchase at Alya Skin.
A gift from the heart
Treating the mothers in your life to something special – whether it’s your own mum, your partner, a sister, or a mum friend – shouldn’t have to wait for Mother’s Day. But it’s definitely the perfect occasion to go above and beyond!
Give her something that reminds herself of her own worth, something to let her know that she’s seen, loved, cherished, and appreciated. Remind her that her self-care is a priority not just for her, but to you as well.
(Psst: Didn’t find the exact right gift from the list above? Why not check out my FREE eBook for inspiration? It contains 100 Quick and Easy Self-Care Ideas that are sure to inspire the perfect Mother’s Day Gift)